command line problem

From: hhpmusic
Subject: command line problem
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:24:23 +0800 (CST)

Hi,
Some days ago, I asked a person for using command line in Windows, and he suggested me to see a LilyPond post reply. But I have almost no knowledge of DOS, so I can't change the path, the command line prompt's default path is [c:\documents and settings\owner], and I can only use cd\ to back to the root directory Disk C. Please tell me: If my LilyPond is in [d:\program files\lilypond], and the MusicXml file (for example, symphony1.xml) I want to convert is in [f:\music scores], how to run Xml2ly when I go into the command line prompt?
Regards
Haipeng

美利山开盘3000人抢购!440套售罄,加推300套17号开始登记!