Re: acciaccatura stem direction

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: acciaccatura stem direction
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 16:45:27 +0100

One solution is to add the following definition at the top of your file:

startAcciaccaturaMusic =  {
   s1*0(
   \override Stem  #'stroke-style = #"grace"
   \once \override Stem #'direction = #UP
}

(I have used the default definition from the file .../ly/grace-init.ly as a starting
point).

   /Mats

irenicus wrote:
Hi,
could someone help me with this: I have a polyphonic piece of music(2
voices), so basically voice #1=stems up, voice #2=stems down. Now I want
acciaccatura notes in voice #2 to have their stems pointing up. Is there any
way to redefine this behavior or do I have to explictitly put \stemup
\stemdown into each acciaccatura?

Thanks...

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing