RE: Error trapping \chordmode in LP 2.11.37 for Windows

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: RE: Error trapping \chordmode in LP 2.11.37 for Windows
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 12:42:20 -0000

If I run this program by double-clicking the ly
file under XP I see the same logfile as Jay:

# -*-compilation-*-
Changing working directory to:
`H:/Users/Trevor/Leisure/Music/LilyPond/Tests'
Processing
`H:/Users/Trevor/Leisure/Music/LilyPond/Tests/test.ly'
Parsing...

However, if I use the ConTEXT editor (as I usually do)
which captures and displays the console output, I see

> Executing: C:\Program Files\ConTEXT\ConExec.exe
"C:\Program Files\LilyPond\usr\bin\lilypond.exe"
"H:\Users\Trevor\Leisure\Music\LilyPond\Tests\test.ly"

Processing
`H:/Users/Trevor/Leisure/Music/LilyPond/Tests/test.ly'
Parsing...C:/Program
Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/scm/chord-entry.sc
m:39:11: In procedure construct-chord in expression
(scm-error (quote chord-format) "construct-chord" ...):
C:/Program
Files/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/scm/chord-entry.sc
m:39:11: Spurious garbage following chord: #<Pitch f' >
> Execution finished.

So there does seem to be a problem with capturing all
the console output to the log file under XP.

Trevor D