Re: download failure

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: download failure
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 09:32:17 +0200

I hope you have started reading the Tutorial (preferably the one for version 2.11,
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/index
which is much improved and still applies almost completely to 2.10).

It's impossible to say anything more specific since you don't say what error message you got, but my guess is that your installation is just fine and that you need some
reading to get started.

   /Mats

Peter Helner wrote:
   Dear Sies!
When I, according to instruction (to activate lilypond)put the "welcome to lilypond" on the desktop and drop it on the lilypond-icon i only get an errormessage. Greetings from Peter Helner

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing
        School of Electrical Engineering
        Royal Institute of Technology (KTH)