Re: Best Text Editor

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Best Text Editor
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 11:18:02 +0200

Read the section called "Text editor support" in the Application Usage included in the documentation for version 2.11. If you search the mailing list archives, you will also find other suggestions.

  /Mats

stefanozanobini wrote:
I'm looking for the best text editor in Linux for Lilypond usage.
I suppose Kwrite is quite good, it gives me clearly the structure of a .ly file (with colors and bolds), but not always. Is there a text editor with a specific and complete extensive lilypond hilighter?
Bye
stezano

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing