Not about the software, but about a person...

From: Sara C . Neuman
Subject: Not about the software, but about a person...
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 05:21:35 +0000 (UTC)

Hi, Lili,
I don't know if this message will reach you. I don't even know
if you are the right Lily, but if you are... your email to the
van Keurens must be old... you speak of being in your fifties,
and we must be in our sixties now!!
I also have tried to look for Martha/Louise.  I met her at
Union College, we were both at the choir... I spent 1968 Xmas
and New Year with her and her family in Schenectady, then
next summer in Boston, then each parted her own way.  We
corresponded for some time, even tried to see if she could
come to Colombia, but then I completely lost track of her.
Today I am just playing around looking for friends in the internet.
If you receive this message and you were able to find "Faf"
please let me know.
With kind regards,
Sara.
Sara C. Neuman