LilyPondTool support (campaign?)

From: Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool)
Subject: LilyPondTool support (campaign?)
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 16:47:06 +0200

Dear LilyPond users,

I'm a bit afraid of writing a letter like this, but actually the situation makes me to do this. Perhaps this mail will even get caught by your spam filter :-)
If you feel it offensive, please ignore and don't smash me.
I would like to continue the development and maintenance of LilyPondTool, but for this purpose I need a new computer. Actually a thief has stolen the money (450EUR) put away for this purpose, and for several reasons I can't afford the sum in place of this (even though I have a good job, so you don't have to offer me one ;-)) In the past almost two years I already got some support (thank for the sponsors again), 130EUR. I bought some LilyPond development and other software from this, so actually not much left from it :-)

So, if you do use LilyPondTool and like it, and feel you would be happy to support its development (and/or its developer :-)) with any small amount, please visit http://lilypondtool.organum.hu/ and click on the PayPal button to donate a nominal amount (you can pay with card as well).

Sorry again, and thank you.

Bert