Re: wordwrap inside markuplines?

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: wordwrap inside markuplines?
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 16:35:38 -0400

Hi Reinhold,

That \fontsize is the problem. If you remove it, everything works. [...] I'm not sure what is the correct way to change the font size of a markup list

I'm using

\markuplines \override-lines #'(font-size . 2) \override-lines #'(baseline-skip . 3) \column-lines
{
        \wordwrap-lines { Line 1 }
        \wordwrap-lines { Line 2 }

It seems to work; thanks!

Of course, I wish Lilypond had even more fine-tuned control of text markup (e.g., tab control, indent controls, etc.). I know it's not meant to be a full-fledged word processor -- but unfortunately, lilypond-book has its own problems which make it unsuitable for the project I'm currently engraving.

Thanks again,
Kieren.