A new melody with existing chords

From: Thermo
Subject: A new melody with existing chords
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 21:47:51 -0700 (PDT)

I have a one page lyrics, melody and chords lilypond format file.

Now I would like to add a flute melody over the same chords on a new page,
then add a guitar melody over the same chord structure. So it is basically
one page for the words one for the flute one for the guitar.

How do I do that?

Thanks
Graham

Below is the scrore part of the file