Re: pmx2ly ?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: pmx2ly ?
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 12:49:47 +0200

stefanozanobini wrote:
It's a pity.
I had already thought, that I could create the .ly file quite fast
with the .pmx file, but I don't understand why pmx2ly is not more
avaible. It would be useful.
As with any open source project, the problem is maintenance. I guess that nobody was interested in maintaining pmx2ly, and when it became too outdated, it was removed.

Perhaps you would be interested in maintaining the program. If you know some
basics about programming, I guess it's probably not too difficult to do.

   /Mats
However I thank you, david

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing