Re: Syntax highlighting in LilyPad?

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Syntax highlighting in LilyPad?
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 13:55:53 +0200

used LilyPond on a Mac. I hope you have read section
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-program/Text-editor-support#Text-editor-support
which describes several editors with good LilyPond support. You can find even more
examples if you search the mailing list archives.

  /Mats

Oliver Popp wrote:
Hey,

have you found a way for syntax highlighting in Lilypad?
I suppose you're using a mac and you prefer the Lilypad app instead of the Lilypond editor. Till now I could not find a nice way for editing in Lilypond as you have it in TeXShop for example. I just tried to integrate Lilypond in TeXShop (which should be possible), however it didn't work out yet.

Do you have any ideas?

Many greets from Germany,

Oliver

        Mats Bengtsson