Re: strange tempo 2

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: strange tempo 2
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 17:22:30 +0200

David Bobroff wrote:

This was all well and good until I found that I had two metronome markings occurring at the same time. Lily doesn't like that any more than two rehearsal mark appearing at the same time. The odd score I'm working on has two time signatures going on at the same time. One is in 1/4 and the other is in 5/8. I need to print both

4 = 53 and 4 ~ 4. = 53

...on separate staves. I'm thinking I'm back to my polyphonic solution above.
Can't you move the corresponding engraver(s) to the Staff context?

(Is the snippet repository off-line?  I can't get in now.)
Yes, it seems so, and that they know about it.

   /Mats