Re: problem

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: problem
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:04:17 -0500

No one can help on this without more information. Operating system (very important!), version of Lilypond, what commands you ran on your files, and so forth. Judging by "programme files" I'm guessing Windows, but please don't make us guess :)

I'd say first that you should consult the Learning Manual, which has excellent instructions on how to create Lilypond files and convert them to .pdf. Best,

http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond-learning/index.html

Jonathan

p.s. In case you're interested there is also a French-language mailing list for lilypond

Sotiris wrote:
Hi.

I tried to install the file but the problem is that the pdf file does not
appear. Maybe I do something wrong. Could you please help me? Does it matter if
the installation will be in programme files or documents and settings?

A help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance