Re: SLopUF: Sumatra and issue 635 (pdf locking)

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: SLopUF: Sumatra and issue 635 (pdf locking)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:05:04 +0200

I have no previous knowledge about the issue, other than to say that on mac osx 10.4 and earlier, the file would be overwritten, but it wouldn't update automatically in acrobat or apple's pdf reader, preview. One workaround I found was to open the pdf in a web crowser that can open pdf's (like firefox) and then just refresh the page. I don't know if that would work for you, but it might be worth a try.