LilyPondTool question

From: Don Ravey
Subject: LilyPondTool question
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 21:06:06 -0700

I'm a new LilyPond and LilyPondTool/JEdit user. LPT is surely a handy interface, but I can't seem to figure out what governs whether the LPT toolbar appears or not. At times it is there and it's very handy. Then, maybe after running LP, suddenly it disappears and I can't figure out how to recover it. Perhaps it's something simple, but I haven't figured it out. If somebody knows what I'm missing, I'd be grateful for your tips. Thanks.

Don Ravey