Re: clef after line break in unmetered music

From: Steven van Roode
Subject: Re: clef after line break in unmetered music
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 23:51:47 +0200

Thanks Neil. Using cadenza, I ended up with bar lines still being visible.
However,  I found another solution which works fine:

http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/input/lsr/lilypond-snippets/Rhythms.html#Chant-or-psalms-notation

Regards, Steven
> Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 22:04:13 +0100
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: clef after line break in unmetered music
> CC: address@hidden
>
> Hi Steven,
>
> 2008/9/13 Steven van Roode :
>> I encounter the following problem:
>>
>> In a piece of unmeterd music (like psalm tones or recited text)
>> I want to decide the place of the line
>> breaks. I use
>>
>> \remove "Time_signature_engraver"
>> \remove "Bar_engraver"
>>
>> to get rid of the time signature and the bars.
>> Now, a line break with \break results in a new line without a
>> clef. How do I get a clef at the beginning of the new line?
>
> Don't remove the Bar_engraver; use cadenza timing instead
> (http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/Unmetered-music.html#Unmetered-music).
>
> Regards,
> Neil

Jouw nieuws en entertainment, vind je op MSN.nl!
http://nl.msn.com/