Re: Beginners questions - cross staff slurs.

From: b
Subject: Re: Beginners questions - cross staff slurs.
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 07:47:24 +0200

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Other than making the code a little easier to read (using variables, etc.), I don't think so… see my attached solution (truncated).
Thank you very much. Looks a lot better than my first try.
4) The last ottava; is it possible discard the dashed lines and just letting it show up as "8va"?

How about using
    \override OttavaBracket #'transparent = ##t
??
He! - That's a start! :)

Kind regards,
Bjarke