Re: another emacs osx question

From: Arjan Bos
Subject: Re: another emacs osx question
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 21:18:00 +0200

On 18 aug 2008, at 13:33, James E. Bailey wrote:

Now that emacs can actually run lilypond, I have another problem, I can't run a command on the master file: it doesn't escape the spaces in filenames or folder names. Is there any way I can change this?

James,
I hope that you've already found your answer, I'm getting a bit behind in reading the list. What I did was for emacs to call "lilypond" as its "Lilypond Lilypond Command". Then on my path, I have created a lilypond shell-script conform the guidelines given in the docs: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-program/MacOS-X-on-the-command_002dline#MacOS-X-on-the-command_002dline

To find the `Lilypond Lilypond Command' in emacs, you can do the M-x customize-apropos [RET] lilypond [RET] thing to see everything customizable about lilyponds emacs mode.

HTH,
Arjan