Re: indent in latex

From: Alan Fabian
Subject: Re: indent in latex
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 14:16:27 +0200

Roman,

perfect, that's it!

Thank you,
Alan

Am 24.09.2008 um 04:23 schrieb Roman Stawski:

Hi,

I integrated a lilypond-file then processed by lilypond-book in latex
and I got an indent as you can see in the attached pdf. The code for
that fragment in latex looks like that:

Bestandteil des genannten \textit{Perpetuum Mobile}-Kanons. \\
Hier dann die caption \\
\LilyPonds\lilypondfile[quote,indent=#0,staffsize=12]
{Nymphes_des_boys_2.ly}

Noch einmal zurück zur quintfälligen authentischen Doppelwendung am
Schluss des

I tried "noindent" as well, without any success.
I think that the problem is with the quote argument rather than the indent.
Try removing that one...

Roman