Re: Lyric tie glyph not found (directory separator problem?)

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: Re: Lyric tie glyph not found (directory separator problem?)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:32:20 +0200

2008/10/2 Risto Vääräniemi <address@hidden>:

> Is there a way to tell Pango, which font to use for this lyric tie? If
> I have both Arial Unicode and DejaVuLGC installed and would like to
> specify that DejaVuLGC was used.

I don't know if this will help, but I've added a link to NR 1.8.3
Fonts in this paragraph.

IMHO (though I'm not able to implement it), the lyrictie could be
handled by a PostScript stencil rather than a glyph -- Or perhaps we
could copy/paste the DejaVuLGC glyph in one of our fonts?

Cheers,
Valentin