Re: unusual Alto Clef

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: unusual Alto Clef
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 10:37:48 -0500

I can't seem to find a better image of this clef in the materials I have on hand or on an internet search. I got it originally from a .pdf file downloaded from the International Music Score Library Project. It'd be better to have an original paper score in hand for scanning at high res. If no one can come up with one in a day or two I'll talk to our orchestra conductor and see if he might have some examples in his library.

Jon

Werner LEMBERG wrote:

Well, your version differs heavily from what the scanned image shows.
However, to create a good glyph shape, we probably need better scans
of probably larger clefs.  Anyone who could provide that, probably
adding it to

?

    Werner

--