lilypond and scribus

From: Ricardo Teruel
Subject: lilypond and scribus
Date: Sat, 1 Nov 2008 15:52:21 +0000 (UTC)

Hi to all,

I used Finale since the 80's and experimented a bit with Sibelius but for a
couple of years I have been studying and composing with lilypond. Patience and
persistence is required but the solutions are amazing. At the moment I am
writing a quite complex Piano Concerto. Consulting this user group has helped me
a lot.

I would like to be able to import the .ps file generated by lilypond into
Scribus (the Page Layout program) to combine texts and graphics over the score
in a more visual way. Everything works out fine when you import the lilypond .ps
except that there are no ledger lines... bummer.

How could I solve this issue?

Thanks a lot,

Ricardo