Re: LilyPond is excessively slow on Windows Vista

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: LilyPond is excessively slow on Windows Vista
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:54:29 -0600

Mats Bengtsson wrote:
Could any of you seeing this problem try to install version 2.11.43-2 from
http://download.linuxaudio.org/lilypond/binaries/mingw/lilypond-2.11.43-2.mingw.exe and see if it has the same problems. It's probably a good idea to remove all files related
to the font cache first, so they don't interfere with the result.

Also, could you confirm if you run with full administrator privileges or as an ordinary user?

   /Mats

Sorry, Mats, I forgot your last request. I was running with full admin privileges. It's Vista Home Premium on a Toshiba U305 13.3" laptop. 2GB of RAM, Intel dual-core processor.

Jon
--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com