Re: More vertical space between staves

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: Re: More vertical space between staves
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 11:20:39 -0700

On 11/20/08 10:52 AM, "seppo silaste" <address@hidden> wrote:

> As
> a purely academical question I was wondering why lilypond will give an
> error warning even though the document is fine? This is the lilypond output:
>
> Interpreting music... [8]
> Preprocessing graphical objects...
> Finding the ideal number of pages...
> Fitting music on 1 page...
> Drawing systems...
> Layout output to `blues_2.ps'...
> Converting to `./blues_2.pdf'...
> error: failed files: "blues_2.ly"

I copied the file you posted in your email, and didn't get any error
message.

You may have had the .pdf file open in a viewer that prevents writing a new
.pdf file of the same name (I seem to remember that LilyPondTool will do
that if you start the compiling, then click on the PDF view before the
compilation is finished).

HTH,

Carl