How to make note spacing disregard lyrics

From: Eyolf Østrem
Subject: How to make note spacing disregard lyrics
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 14:01:35 +0100

What would be the setting to let notes be spaced without regard for the
corresponding lyrics? E.g. to let two eighth notes be on the same distance
from each other whether the first note has "mum" or "if". I've played
around with removing engravers and setting properties, but I haven't
found anything that works.

(And, yes: it's for the ancient chapter -- I'm not just wasting time here
:)

Eyolf

--
Quid me anxius sum?