RE: Mutopia which version?

From: Nick Payne
Subject: RE: Mutopia which version?
Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 06:58:07 +1100

I've run across this same problem a couple of time when attempting to add
fingerings etc to ly sources downloaded from Mutopia. If there is no version
number in the file, I look for other Mutopia files uploaded at about the
same time until I find one with a version number and use that as the version
number.

It would be useful in situations like this to have somewhere in the Lilypond
documentation a timeline of release dates. Maybe it's there, but I had a
brief look a while ago and didn't find it.

Nick