Re: Problem with trying to create parts

From: Peter Newton
Subject: Re: Problem with trying to create parts
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 12:34:44 -0800 (PST)

I have tried a number of things since posting the message below.  Somewhere
along the way the problem disappeared.  I still don't know which of the
things I did made the difference.  One interesting thing was that the log
containing the error message(s) said that it had looked in a number of
places for the file "piece.ly", including the current directory, where it
actually was.  However, in order to try everything, I put the file in the
first of the default locations and the process began to work.  Later I
deleted the file from that location, leaving it in the current directory,
and the process continued to work.

Peter Newton