Re: question about transposing an interval of a 4th

From: chip
Subject: Re: question about transposing an interval of a 4th
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:40:34 -0700

Not everybody has a programmers mind. I don't. I have no interest whatsoever in programming. A person should be able to use a piece of software without having to be a programmer to do so. If a programming degree is necessary to use Lily then it is either a) not complete enough for the general public to use, and a warning message to this effect should be placed on the web site home page, or b) should be aimed at a different audience - programmers/brainiacs.
--
Chip