Re: beam settings

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: beam settings
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 00:04:12 -0800

On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 08:19:27AM +0100, Herbert Liechti wrote:
> I tried several settings without success:

You were close.
{
  \repeat volta 2 {
     \time 6/8
     \set Score.beatGrouping = #'(3 3 3 3 3 3)

     \repeat unfold 6 { \times 2/3 { bes16 g es } } |
     \repeat unfold 6 { \times 2/3 { bes16 as es }  } |

> An other question: Is it possible to achieve the same
> behavior in the \times 2/3 part, so that the 3 symbol for triplets
> is engraved only once?

There's a property that's something like tupletPrintNumber.  Go to
the NR page for triplets, follow the IR link, and take a look at
the tweakable properties.

Cheers,
- Graham