Re: Dutch LilyPond user forum/mailing list?

From: John Mandereau
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 22:05:40 +0100

Hi Wilbert,
Le mardi 30 décembre 2008 à 21:13 +0100, Wilbert Berendsen a écrit :
> every now and then somebody asks me: is there a Dutch user forum for LilyPond
> users?

As far as I know there isn't.

> Maybe someone knows, or has a suggestion how to setup one.
>
> (Antwoorden mag ook in het Nederlands -:-)

You might want to create a mailing list on lists.gnu.org (like this
list, or LilyPond French-speaking list), or a Yahoo! or Google group, or
a web forum.

For example, if you'd like to set up a list on gnu.org, create an
account on https://savannah.gnu.org/account/register.php then ask there
for joining LilyPond (look it up in "Projects"), then submit a request
for creating a mailing list.

Cheers,
John