Re: Lilypond files in Texshop

From: Walter Hofmeister
Subject: Re: Lilypond files in Texshop
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 09:37:08 -0600

If you do not already have Nicola Vitacolonna's Lilypond.engine and Lilypond-LaTeX.engine installed, get it from here: <http:// users.dimi.uniud.it/~nicola.vitacolonna/freesoftware.html#audio>. Once installed, you will have to select the Lilypond engine (or Lilypond-LateX) from the drop-down menu beside the "Typeset" button on the left. If you find that TexShop cannot figure out where Lilypond is, I have found it works when I have Lilypond running already. I simply run the Lilypond application, then run TexShop and load your file. Hope this helps.

Walter Hofmeister