Re: Copyright symbol

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: Copyright symbol
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 20:52:20 -0800 (PST)

Jonathan Kulp wrote:
> Strange.  This one © works fine for me on 2.12.1-1.  I'm running Ubuntu
> 8.04.  Anyone else having problems with the © symbol?

OK, now it works. I just had a lot of files
open at the same time, and I may have clicked
on one and thought it was the other. So, maybe
there was no great disturbance in the force,
maybe there was no glitch in the matrix...
Maybe I'm just a little careless sometimes.

Dave, you really should save your files as
UTF-8, but my workaround should work no matter
what. Let me know if it doesn't.

Sorry for the scare.
- Mark