jeux inegales

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: jeux inegales
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 15:09:50 +0100

Dear lilypond-users,
the question I'm asking You is not directly connected with lilypond,
but I guess, that some of You could help me a lot.
I'm searching for instructive examples from the french baroque-music,
where the so called "jeux inegales" (it's a little bit like swing) has
tu be used. Mostly I'm interested in examples, where some of the notes
has to be played "inegal", and some not.
If You know some good example, please send it to me, if possible in
Lilypond-code. I'm searching for this for my students. I brace myself
for a lecture about rhythms, ornaments and so on during the baroque
era.
Thanks for Your help!
Stefan