Re: Stopwatch time in markup

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Stopwatch time in markup
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 22:09:49 +0100

Am 26.01.2009 um 20:33 schrieb Tim Reeves:
The long part, the definition, could even be hidden away in another file that you \include.

That's a really useful aspect. That you can include the code in your init file, and just use it.

Mind you, I could not have written that function, but I'm glad that there are those who can, and console myself with the thought that if I had the time, I could learn too.

BTW, who is transcribing John Cage's work where the pianist just sits and plays nothing for exactly four minutes and thirty-three seconds? I'm sure the Lilypond output will be just gorgeous! ;-)
I wondered the exact same thing.