Re: vista

From: Tim Slattery
Subject: Re: vista
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 16:17:07 -0500

>  I have been trying to install the software without success. I
> downloaded the windows vista version. When I click on the
> desktop icon, a text  file welcome me. I follow the instruction
> and it creates a pdf file of a scale. I can't seem to open the
> program more that that.

It's not an interactive program like Word or Excel (or Sibelius or
Finale). It's a command line program. You prepare a file then submit
that file to the program. That can be done from the command line or by
dragging and dropping your file on the program icon.

Look in the manual for full description of the language, and for
sample files that you can modify to print your own piece.

--
Tim Slattery
address@hidden