Re: Why can't I post here using email

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: Why can't I post here using email
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 20:51:22 -0600

Andrew Wilson wrote:
I have sent several posts to lilypond-user from
my mail client, none of them have turned up.

I've looked at the mailman page, it fails to
tell me which arcane ritual I haven't followed.

Anyone care to enlighten me?  How do I post
to lilypond-user using a sane method.  Where
sane method is defined as with my mail client
and not a web form.

andrew

Are you signed up to receive the mailing list vie email? You do have to register before you can send to the list from your regular email program. If you're already signed up and still can't send to the list, then I don't know what the problem is. I use Thunderbird and post to the list all the time without problems.

Best,

Jon

--
Jonathan Kulp