Re: There have been a bunch of discussions lately about lillypond-book

From: Timothy C Litwiller
Subject: Re: There have been a bunch of discussions lately about lillypond-book
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 19:01:26 -0500

ok, here are a couple of the files that I am working with
I've already commented out some parts hopeing they won't cause problems.

but I get

C:/Program Files/Easy LilyPond/LilyPond/usr/share/lilypond/current/ly/english.ly:15:0: error: syntax error, unexpected STRING

pitchnamesEnglish = #`(

and nothing else. Or if that doesn't come up lilypond reports it completed in 1 second and nothing happens.

if I run lilypond on the 1.ly or the 2.ly file I get exactly what I should see for each individual song.