Re: my articles and astroturfng LWN

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: my articles and astroturfng LWN
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 14:00:40 +0200

Op vrijdag 03-04-2009 om 07:44 uur [tijdzone -0400], schreef Dave
Phillips:

Hi Dave,

> If your objection to LWN is re: someone else's comment on my articles

Yeah, that's it.  Somehow, whenever you write a fine piece on or even
mentioning Lily, there are uninformed comments that "need" to be
replied on -- but I'd rather not do that myself.  You see, I'm biased,
so it's better to have an independent user comment on this, like
Valintin ;-)

> then that's fine with me. But if anyone has a problem with my articles
> per se I'd prefer they take it up with me, not with my publishers.

Of course.  And if I like your articles, eg I really enjoyed your
last week's Progress Report part I, to whom should I send an email?

> Of course it should be obvious from these articles just how I feel about
> LilyPond :

Yes, sometimes I'm even afraid it's a bit too obvious... and thanks
a lot for that!

Greetings,
Jan.