test files for musicxml

From: Laura Conrad
Subject: test files for musicxml
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 08:33:14 -0400

There's a site called <http://www.wikifonia.org> that has a lot of
lead sheets in both PDF and musicxml.  The one I looked at first
<http://www.wikifonia.org/node/847>  (Edith Piaf's _La vie en rose_)
might show up some problems with the musicxml2ly import of both chords
and lyrics.

--
Laura   (mailto:address@hidden http://www.laymusic.org/ )
(617) 661-8097  233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

Gov'r. Thomas was so pleas'd with the construction of this stove, as
described in it, that he offered to give me a patent for the sole
vending of them for a term of years; but I declin'd it from a
principle which has ever weighed with me on such occasions, viz.,
That, as we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we
should be glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of
ours; and this we should do freely and generously.

Benjamin Franklin, Autobiography, Chapter 10