Re: is this markup no longer applicable?

From: Chip
Subject: Re: is this markup no longer applicable?
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 21:04:25 -0700

Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Chip:

The word Fine just stays put over the rest, no matter what numbers I put in there.

I think you're looking for MultiMeasureRestText, not TextScript.

HTH!
Kieren.
Thanks for the reply. Doesn't matter what I put in there - when I run it I get an error that it doesn't like '\property'

G:/Lilypond Files/Rufalina.ly:36:6: error: unknown escaped string: `\property'
\once
      \property Voice.TextScript \override #'extra-offset = #'(2 . -5) R2^"Fine"

Same error if I replace TextScript with MultiMeasureRestText.

(I've done this before, maybe a year or more back, um, no, it's been even longer than that, but don't have those files anymore to refer to.)
Regards,
Chip