Re: Beaming of 32nd notes in 3/4 time

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Beaming of 32nd notes in 3/4 time
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2009 11:00:31 +0100

Nick

You will need to revert the default auto-beaming rules for 3/4 time to turn off the beaming every 8th note. You don't say what version you are using, and there are differences in the default auto-beaming rules. Look up revert-automatic-beam-setting in the index to the Notation Reference. The warning just above tells you what to do.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: <address@hidden>