Re: Real-world usage of Lilypond

From: Jan Nieuwenhuizen
Subject: Re: Real-world usage of Lilypond
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 14:42:18 +0200

Op dinsdag 07-04-2009 om 11:56 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Christ van
Willegen:
[cc list]

> - Extending Lilypond to (more easily?) accomodate engraving of church
> music. Two examples that I can think of are: Setting rests at the end
> of a system, and making music centered and not left aligned;
> - Any other advice/techniques/additions/modifications we can think of.

I assume you have seen

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/wilhelmus.png
http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.12/input/wilhelmus.ly

which includes some trickery I added as an example for
Ruud van Silfhout who compiled a 400-odd page songbook
for the esk.

Jan.