Re: Real World Usage

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: Real World Usage
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 14:21:13 -0400

Hi Tim,

I was going to object to Kieren's statement that it wasn't particularly difficult (since I think it was), but I have to suppose that he intended that it wasn't particularly difficult *for him*.

Actually, what I meant was: of all the tweaks/hacks/etc. that I've seen, this is one of the least difficult. [For example, pretty well anything Nicolas S has ever done is way over my head... this is almost trivial in comparison.]

I think Kieren's point is that no other music engraving software has the extensibility that Lilypond has

Without a doubt!  =)
Kieren.