Re: Centered footnotes and spacing

From: Robin Bannister
Subject: Re: Centered footnotes and spacing
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 18:04:02 +0200

Mark Austin wrote:
I'm putting the finishing touches on a book of English folk tunes, but have a few problems.

I suppose it's rather crude, but I like using \null for things like this.

So, for the footer: \markup { Engraved ... } becomes \markup \fill-line { \null \line { Engraved ... } \null } And for a bit of vertical space, you can use stand-alone markup like \markup \column { \null \null \null } % vary length to taste i.e. this goes between each tune's \include.

Cheers,
Robin