Re: How to create shortcut to a command?

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: How to create shortcut to a command?
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:56:34 +0300

2009/4/27 Francisco Vila <address@hidden>:
> 2009/4/27 Dmytro O. Redchuk <address@hidden>:
>> % or even, i guess, this should work:
>> <note> _\markup { \italic "poco" \rit }
>
> Yes, it does, but how would you do it for \upbow and \downbow?
:-)

Don't know.

Since these are not a question of formatting (which may lead to
different let's say "tastes" -- bold, plain, larger, smaller), and not a stuff
which should definitely be made as a function (which taked some parameters) --
i probably would deal with keyboard shortcuts of my text editor ;-)

Most probably i'm wrong here,
but it's easier for me and "works for me".

I can not see why i need to define not "a macro",
but "a shortcut" with lilypond.

Very likely i'm wrong here.

Probably because i'm not skilled enough
(or i think so, which is the same in this case)
to do this as an exercise now.

--
Dmytro O. Redchuk