"Missing" jazz chord modifiers

From: Carl D. Sorensen
Subject: "Missing" jazz chord modifiers
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 10:31:15 -0600

In our discussion about chord names, Jean-Alexis pointed out that we are
probably missing some modifiers in our chord mode input.  He pointed out one
example:

alt: 7.3-.5-.9-.11-.13-

What are some other modifiers that should be added, in your opinion?
Remember that m7b5 doesn't qualify as a modifier, because modifiers must be
only alphabetic.  halfdim could qualify as a modifier.

Please let me know what modifiers you'd like to have, as well as the pitches
that the modifier should produce, and we'll see if they can be added.

Thanks,

Carl