Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords

From: Tao Cumplido
Subject: Re: Lilypond and Jazz chords
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 10:03:42 +0200

> But as I said before, if anybody wants to create a chordname input mode
> that
> takes a root, and arbitrary name string, and an optional added bass,
> they're
> welcome to do so.

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-02/msg00293.html

The input-mode is a little constructed but it works.

Since I got a little more experience in scheme lately I actually wanted to
improve the function in the near future but I don't really know yet when I'll
get around to do so.

I also know that the font won't suit everybodies needs but as said, I don't
think it's too difficult to adjust the funtion to work with other fonts.

Regards