Re: Center text over a tie?

From: Matt Boersma
Subject: Re: Center text over a tie?
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:49:59 -0600

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 3:31 PM, Gilles THIBAULT<address@hidden> wrote:

>> nineroll = \drummode { sn4:32^~ sn }
>> But to help beginning drummers (like me), the original sheet music
>> puts a small "9" just above the center of the tie
>
> Try that.
>
> %%%%%%%
> #(define ((myCallBack  number) grob)
> (grob-interpret-markup grob
> [snip]

That's pretty close!  Somehow the tie itself gets shifted left, so the
number 9 collides with the cross-hatches on the note stem.  But I
think I understand the Scheme you wrote, more or less.  I'm using a
2.13.1 build here, but let me try it again when I'm home with the
released version and see if I can improve that.

Thanks for your help, Giles.