Re: Verses and melisma too long

From: lasconic
Subject: Re: Verses and melisma too long
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 04:24:42 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your quick answer. Unfortunatly it does not solve the problem.
Here is the result of your code:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24032925/proposition-1.png

The problem is "problem" should be aligned with the second G, above 'sang'.
The space above "drink" should be blank.
So let me reformulate, how can I achieve this ? (tweak with TheGimp)
http://www.nabble.com/file/p24032925/result.png

Thanks!
Lasconic