How To Display Cues

From: Amiable
Subject: How To Display Cues
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 19:34:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,  -  I'm new to this forum and Lilypond.   Having completely converted to
Linux Fedora now that there are no more reasons to be running a Windows OS.
The last obstacle was finding a replacement for Finale.    My use of
Lilypond will be mainly transcription/transposition.   Can anyone suggest an
easy way to display cues ?  The three bars below I'd like to be cues for
another instrument.   In Finale, all I did was reduce the note size 50 or 60
percent.   Is there a simple way to do this in Lilypond ?

        e8-.\pp ^\markup { { Corno I Solo. } } e-. e4-. f2->
        e8-. e-. e4-. a2-> (  gis4) r4 r2

Regards,
RDL